Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tagged by MIKA - Seven

Se7en

I know I answered something like this on my blog before. I guess no harm in trying again.
I was tagged by Mika to answer this.

Seven things that scare you:

  1. DOGS.
  2. DYING ALONE.
  3. FLYING.
  4. SUCCESS.
  5. INDIFFERENCE.
  6. DISEASE.
  7. DISCRIMINATION.

This will always be number one. I just can't help it. Even them cute fluffy puppies. Or those really neat looking deadly huskies. A doggie in th vicinity makes me freeze. Surprisingly, its different from my old list as far as the last two are concerned. I guess they sort of switched roles and got more.. specific. And yes, for someone who travels a lot and comforts others in a plane, I actually am scared shitless when flying. Which is why I love LOST.

Seven things you like the most:

  1. My Panda Bear (although this should be under love, not like anymore)
  2. Sharing time with people important to me
  3. Sharing stories, making kuwento, roleplaying games (the storyteller in me ain't ever gonna die.)
  4. Having the coolest family in the world. (Don't believe me? Wait till you meet my parents and siblings!)
  5. Watching great movies and enjoying cool television shows.
  6. Trying something new. (So much beauty in the world.. its too much to ignore!)
  7. Guilty pleasures: Dark chocolate, peanut butter and raspberry. MMhhhmm..
This has changed much from the last time. And many would be shocked (among those who knew me from way back) that piggies are no longer on the list. Its not that I don't like them any more. I just dont' count them on my Tafh Tehn anymore.

Seven important things in your room:

  1. My two computers. One for work. One for play.
  2. My pictures of my Panda Bear and our stuffed toy Panda babies to keep her presence ever present.
  3. Gaming books.
  4. Comics.
  5. My movie DVD and Music CD collection.
  6. My backup DVDs of photos, old writings, etc.
  7. Me.
Hmm again lots of changes. Used to have only one computer. And noticeably, biglang may backups na ako hahaha.

Seven random facts about you:

  1. I still believe I will one day bring home for my parents an Oscar.
  2. I do want to have kids. A lot of them. But first I have to get the courage to do something else. :-)
  3. Although the business is great and the fact it helps my parents a lot is a huge plus, I really wish I could get back into my own plans, make films, create television shows and actually share stories as a living.
  4. I have learned to just understand people. I've noticed there are a lot of people with issues. And a lot of others with issues with people who have issues. The cycle has to stop somehow or friendships just end. So I'm doing that. I'm choosing to understand my friends, and accept them as they are.
  5. I've been dreaming of disasters lately. The latest was that of a major Earthquake, hitting Makati. I dunno if its anything psychic. Let's home not. Pinaka tinamaan was a building either part of or beside Don Bosco Technical Institute.
  6. I don't give up on people. I do truly believe time heals wounds. And I am saddenned to know some of my old friends who became enemies never really healed. I only wish them the best now. Or at least that they stop spreading stuff about me.
  7. I miss my Panda Bear. Absolutely intensely overwhelmingly so. So I keep myself distracted, so I don't turn into an emo-filled mushroom of mush.

Seven things you can’t do:

  1. Take a bath/a swim/a shower with my eyes closed. I dunno why. Maybe its due to my respect for sharks? Or having seen Psycho? But it is another one of my phobias that don't make sense.
  2. I can't park properly on the first try. Still learning here. I had a few lucky attempts, but it ain't skill if its luck.
  3. I can't rap. I just can't. Don't ask me to try. It is painful to listen to.
  4. I can't speak Tagalog well. Nabubulol ako. Mas sanay ako mag English.
  5. I can't read txtspeak. I just don't hate having to dumb myself down for it. And I really prefer proper spelling and grammar.
  6. I can't pet a dog.... without being coaxed to do so many times, and being reassured many times the dog ain't EVILDEADLYMANEATINGWICKEDVICIOUSRABID going to bite.
  7. I can't think of a number seven.

Seven things you can do:

  1. Believe. I have Faith. Nothing can change that.
  2. Relate with others. In some ways a social chameleon.
  3. Be open-minded. I thrive now on the variety the world has to offer.
  4. Behave. Oh yes. It ain't easy. But now I am absolutely sure I can!
  5. Shaman sight, Pranic Healing and Kulam (although I try not to anymore)
  6. Try new things and get some hang of it somehow. Always was a jack-of-all-trades (or as a friend of mine put it once, "Tobie, Jack off trader ka." WTF?!?!)
  7. Adapt.
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
  1. Win an Oscar for my parents. (Still remains number one in my heart)
  2. Have a family: a wife, and lots of kids. (Ahem... hmmm.. *whistles Simple and Clean*)
  3. Get into comics or film, and actually have works others relate to.
  4. Sky dive.
  5. Either pet a Great White Shark, or feed a few sharks while scuba diving.
  6. Teach. I miss sharing my skills to others.
  7. Move to Canada. (*whistles Tulog na*)


Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:

  1. The self-confidence she carries herself with.
  2. The nape.
  3. The witty sense of humor. (UP Humor... hmm...)
  4. The incredible brain that can keep me occupied and interested in conversation. (I ain't after just sex. Heck, I rather reserve love-making for special moments)
  5. The interest in similar things. (I don't want someone too out there)
  6. The interest in other things. (I don't want a clone of me)
  7. The willingness to do something crazy once in a while. (I remember someone I dated before. It began to rain. Me: "Ey, tara! Ligo tayo sa ulan" Girl: "Ay... ayoko, that's so unhealthy. Ang squatter..." 1 minute later, "Whaa? You're dumping me?" Me: "Maghanap ka ng payong." And I ran into the rain enjoying my new freedom.

Seven things that repulse you in the opposite sex (buti na lang my Panda bear knows these things. Thanks to her, I've been spared from some horrible bad relationships.):

  1. Unnecessary drama. There's normal drama. And there's drama, just because. I can't stand the second one. Usually, I tune it out of my head.
  2. Clueless Wannabe. I hate all the posh girl kikay overload. I can't stand those who make a fuss over a stupid brand. Or worse, have issues with simpler things just cause they aren't in the latest issue of Cosmo or Vogue.
  3. Naghahanap ng Issue. Sorry, but this really irks me. I met a few people who just raised issues even if there wasn't anything to be concerned over. "But what if..." is not a valid reason to start an issue. Because "But what if" can be applied to anything, even something as incredibly stupid as, "But what if I am actually a woman who believes she is a man dreaming he is a woman trapped in a man's body after having an operation to become a woman who likes other women?"
  4. Sex focused. In a relationship, I don't want to have sex. I want to make love. And if ever there are those times in a relationship I just want to have sex, they tend to be spontaneous events we are just both overwhelmed with the desire to do so. But I don't want a relationship which seems hinged on sex more than love. I guess I outgrew that phase na. Mas serious na ako.
  5. Overly concerned. I love being cared for. I love knowing someone worries over me or watches over me. But I don't want to be overly cuddled with protection. I'm not useless or unable to protect myself. I'm not incapable of being responsible. So don't treat me as such.
  6. Forces me to choose between her and my friends. Just wrong. I like a person for who she is, and her friends tend to be a great contributor to who that person has become. So I feel really unhappy when another person makes me choose against being with my friends. They helped shape me to who I am.
  7. Claims she is waiting for God to tell her I am meant for her. Didn't happen to me but frankly, this is just wrong. Whatever happened to God giving us free will and a chance to experience things? Now he tells us who to date? Just sooooooooooo wrong.
Seven things you say the most:
  1. Ganun?
  2. Sheesh...
  3. Ei!
  4. Kainis...
  5. Uh huh...
  6. Anyway...
  7. Hey, when you get home, call or text me please. So I'm sure you got safely home.

Seven celebrity crushes:

  1. Jennifer Connelly
  2. Annette Benning
  3. Evangeline Lilly
  4. Angelina Jolie
  5. Emma Watson
  6. Sharon Stone
  7. Tilda Swinton


Tagging: My Panda Bear Isha, Alec, Joey, Jovan, Majo and Urim,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails