Tuesday, November 10, 2009



The pictureless comic challenge is now at the judging phase and it turns out my simple submission is among the finalists. I feel a tad uncertain though that I will win considering a lot of the other challengers look far more visually interesting. However, I wonder if many "followed the rules" considering their use of text already far too much treats the letters and characters as actual art elements becoming pictures and not just as stylized text.

Ultimately, I'm just happy to have tried the challenge. Happy enough that I decided to make another one. :-)

I personally love the entry by Scott Stead, whose type matches the mood and message beautifully. I hope he wins. (Unless I do! :-D )

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thank you Ken! As always, I am grateful for your support. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails