Monday, August 01, 2005

24-Hour RPG: FATES
A roleplaying game of Storytelling Proportions

Brief:
Players portray the roles of the Fates as they narrate the events that affect the Storyteller's journey. A simple dice-less system is used to determine which of the Fates maneuvers the journey of the Storyteller in his attempts to reach his goal.

This was my entry to the 24-Hour RPG project which is currently hosted at this site. I have yet to get permission to feature the project as officially submitted to them, hence I am not posting it officially yet on my blog. You can find the post-date stamped-entries at the AEGIS forum where I originally wrote the game concept and system for it. Here's hoping it get's cleared and is accepted so I can cross it out as one of my projects for the year finally done!

5 comments:

  1. Uy aliw! diceless storytelling! Hope it pushes thru! :D Your tagboard isn't working, btw :( shoutbox ka na lang ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. shoutbox.. sige will look into that.
    Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. teach me how to do vector art. nahihirapan ako pagdating sa face. yung eyes, nose and lips. grrrr. photoshop lang gamit ko =|

    ampf baket walang anonymous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey tobie,

    thanks for dropping by my blog :) can i link youse?

    cheers,
    zane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya jaja, vector art... dali lang yan.
    Get a copy of Adobe Illustrator. Once you got one, and installed it, let me know.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails