Friday, December 15, 2006

10 MONTHS AND STILL GOING STRONG!
Who would have thought I would ever find someone who gets me the way you do, who can make me laugh and catch me off-guard, who can share my pain and joys of success and yet still stand out as an individual and share your own joys and pains (both literally and not!).

Ten months, baby.
Never thought I'd be seen as worth it. Never thought I'd have someone like you.

I love you, Patricia Raine Mallare Pimentel.

Here's to ten months today, and a lifetime tomorrow.

My PANDA BEAR got me a copy of the really wonderfully honest and thought-provoking book, POSTSECRET, which many are familiar with based on Frank Warren's website of the same name.

The book is a beautiful eye-opener. And it really gives one a greater feeling of being part of a world that isn't quite as perfect as it claims to be.

It is the imperfections, after all, that remind us we are unique. And it is the uniqueness we all share that makes us more similar than we think!

THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man.
    Uh, how did you find my blog, if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails