Tuesday, December 19, 2006

MORE UPDATES...

MY SWEETIE HAD A BAD STOMACH
Sad but true but my sweetie had a bad fight with her tummy very recently the morning after attending a small Christmas get together. Thankfully, she is much much better now and I can't wait to have a chance to see her this Friday!

I AM SO TIRED
Yep, working at home sounds really great for people who hate going to work all day, until you really learn that working at home means your wake up to find yourself ALREADY in the Office. Been getting bummed out and burned out handling the family business. Its growing and all that, but I really find myself at times frustratedly wishing I could take a break from it and do something else instead.

Not that I don't have a butt-load of deadlines, projects and the like waiting for me!

I just sometimes wish I had more time to do what I want. And I mean what I really want.

1 comment:

  1. eek! Not THAT PICTURE! but you always make me better, love. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails