Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Argh
Some just don't really get it. Of course, I'm feeling more frustrated cause its my usual... yes... TVGuide week.
1.) When I say I don't want to talk about it, I don't. Dropping a sentence or two as a "final hirit" just really shows you don't fucking respect my request.
2.) Don't tell me to end early after only allowing me to start something late.
3.) I don't like you. Get the hint. Or was telling you that face to face not enough.
4.) So what if its your final dramatic opus, its just fucking work to me. And I'm doing my job well anyway. I don't care about making it meet YOUR expectations. I'm hitting the expectations I set which are already above those the client expects.
5.) I am a person. I don't care if you think you know who I am. You don't treat me as a person and that's enough to see that you don't really know what the fuck you are doing.

Disclaimer: If you think it applies to you, consider what best to do to rectify things. If you don't think it applies to you, then good, most likely it doesn't. If you think you want to explain your side of the matter, huwag na. I don't care about your side of the matter. I think I tried caring enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails