Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I knew it
And so it begins. Woke up late today. Body not feeling up to stuff. Maybe it was the fact I stood in the rain trying to use a damned key that didn't seem to work on a fucked up lock for nearly 15 minutes yesterday night. Or maybe its the biological clock ticking fully aware that the TV Guide week has begun, hence the unconcious desire to be unable to go to work? Or maybe even it has to do with the coming alignment of celestial deities who have come to a conclusion that the only way to save my life for complete and utter destruction is to cause me to oversleep to dreams of a role-playing game convention held in my grandmother's house with a few friends prepping to play something called the Peanut. Yes, it is strange. I don't know what the fuck it means. Or what kind of game called Peanut could be. One thing I do remember about it in the dream is that it required a huge table, around ten chairs, a computer (for video clips)and a few handfuls of dice.

Gah, I'm late. (Though technically, I ain't since I'm under a weekly flexi-time schedule.)
Gotta go get ready for work.

Later folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails