Friday, April 02, 2004

Haaaay... Thank GOD it is Friday!
Just have to survive this day and it will be a happy happy weekend!
Been wanting to grab a few books for the past few days, but thanks to the ever bunjee-jumping Peso, the dollar prices have shot for the roof. Now, I can only afford one of the seven books I've been earning up for.

Can't wait to get a jump on gaming again. Been running just one game per weekend, and been hoping to get back to more than one chronicle running per month. Here's hoping I get find a way to do so. The main problem so far has been the need for a venue to run my games.

Lastly, I have NOT seen any movies as of the late.
Hmm... then again, in as much as I heard Passion is a really really really good movie, I have to admit, I don't really feel like I'm in the mood for something like that. Maybe Dawn of the Dead, or maybe even the next Resident Evil movie. But no.. not really feeling Passion-able as of the late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails