Wednesday, March 31, 2004

One down...
Finished my script for Ten Years After, the Alamat Comics 10th Anniversary special which I think will be coming out late this year. I wonder if Budjette and whoever else will be editting the thing (I suspect David Hontiveros may be involved too) will actually find themselves happy with what I wrote. I dunno. Somewhere along the line of growing up, I failed to take the lessons on self-esteem and believing my work is good enough. Had it not been for friends like Carlo Vergara, Oliver Pulumbarit, Benedict Bartolome, and many others, I probably would have quit making comics a long time ago.

Well, that's one down.
Back to SIGLO and my project with Quark Henares.

And after that, its DILIMAN issue 13.
HEhehehheheh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails