Monday, February 02, 2004

Hmm... What language is this?
Found another website hosting a work of mine without permission.
This is a translation of my RPG article "Approaching Disciplines" which I submitted to a website called Sanguinus Curae for their articles section. Seems like more than just one article has been translated for this site. See Here is another. Ah wish I could read this site.

I wonder what language this is in. And I wish they contacted me about this too
Like this game for instance.

Discernment was an experimental role-playing game that is available for free online. The author, Michael Miller, was nice enough to include me, Sam and Awie in the credits since we playtested the game.

Hay naku, some people just don't know how to do things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails