Monday, February 02, 2004

DAY TWO!!!
Woke up around 1:00p.m. since I headed for bed around 7:00a.m. Grabbed some food at a hear by McDonalds. Then eventually, went off to the nearby Northridge Mall to go window shopping with my brother.

We visited a nearby Borders and I found myself over-whelmed by the sheer amount of things I wanted to buy! After going around for a few minutes, I ended up having to choose whether or not I'll get certain things. In my hands were a copy of Kabuki: Masks of the Noh, Neil Gaiman's Season of Mists: Sandman, Image comic's The Authority: Earth Inferno and Other stories, and Neil Gaiman's Murder Mysteries. Well, guess which ones won out!



Haay... hopefully, the great BED can help me get the others next time. At sana may discount! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails