Monday, February 02, 2004

HOLY SHIT
OrcCon 2004
President's Day Weekend
February 13 - 16, 2004
WITH SPECIAL GUEST

LARRY ELMORE! ------ !!!!

The Westin Hotel
Los Angeles Airport
5400 W. Century Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(corner of Century and La Cienega)
Phone: (800) 937-8461
or (310) 216-5858

LARRY ELMORE!!!! OH MY GOD. I HOPE I GET TO MEET HIM. Day two in Los Angeles. Woke up around 1:00p.m. A punishment for staying up til 7:00a.m. I guess. I was online last...erhm... morning hoping to see certain people online. Ho well... Its still cold. And finally got to get in touch with old friends: Rex, Popay, Julie and Rommel. Will probably be visiting relatives from the mother's side of my family later tonight. That or watch a movie. Everyone else here is reared up for the Superbowl. Sorry, I'm not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails