Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm now 34.


Lyrics | Maria Mena lyrics - Just A Little Bit lyrics

Thank you to everyone who greeted me.
Thank you to Rocky and Prince for always inspiring me to be a better man.
Thank you to my parents, Lito and Dulce, who never gave up on me.
Thank you to Tracy and Mike, my siblings, who always respected me.
Thank you to Poy-poy for changing me and showing me how much more love the world has to offer.
and thank you to my exes, friends, relatives, enemies, and acquaintances who gave me a chance to introduce myself and took the time to get to know me.  Whether you love me or hate me, I still appreciate the fact you allowed me to be part of your life.  Even if it was just for a short while.

Happy Birthday to me.
Life goes on with all its beauty, its madness, its joys and its learnings.
I love you all.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails