Friday, March 18, 2011

022 of 365 Things I Want To Do

022 of 365 Things I Want To Do
LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE GET
THAT BISEXUAL ISN'T A PHASE,
ISN'T JUST A TERM FOR A MASCULINE GAY GUY,
ISN'T A COVER TERM TO AVOID BEING CALLED GAY,
AND ISN'T SOMEONE CONFUSED.


Sad but true, most don't get that being bisexual means being able to love another person regardless of that other person's actual sex.    Too many are still holding on to the idea that it has to be "this" or "that" and find the idea that "this or that" is irrelevant is impossible.

And yes, this still includes friends of mine.

I discovered to my horror some time ago that I do have friends who still believe I am "confused" or "have now decided and become gay."  I only hope that these people have started to open their eyes more after I posted my rants about this in my other blog, Blame it on the rain,bro.

I only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails