Friday, January 28, 2011

003 of 365 Things I Want To Do

003 of 365 Things I Want To Do
MY ORIGINAL ROMANTIC COMEDY FILM


I can't really give out much details on this as of now.  Especially since I am in the process of actually writing it and I have already made contact with some who will help me get this dream project actually produced.    Keen-eyed readers would probably look at the artwork above and successfully decode what this film is going to be about.

But yeah, this is a hot idea I've had for some time now and I am so dying to get it out.  So far, everyone (and I literally mean everyone) who has heard of the idea finds it exciting and fun.  I just only hope that unlike other hot ideas, this one gets made before someone else thinks of it too.

I want to give us geeks a Romantic Comedy worth loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails