Wednesday, November 25, 2009

GOOGLE WAVE INVITES OUT FOR GRABS


GOOGLE WAVE INVITES OUT FOR GRABS
After fiddling and playing with Google Wave for quite some time, I have just been informed by my good friend Tom that I have invites now to give out.  So rather than just throw it out there, Rocky gave me a very good suggestion:  Why not make some of the invites freebies for people who read my blog!

So here's the scoop, to get an invite, all you have to do is either:
a) Email me a screencap showing you shared the url of my blog to your contacts in Facebook

or

b) Email me your Question Of The Week that you want me to answer!

It is that easy!
Just send them to tobito_abad AT yahoo DOT com.
But wait, there's more!

(actually there isn't but it just felt fun to say it the way they do in Home TV Shopping.)

Hear from you all!
And expect new updates on DILIMAN in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails