Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Strange new Multiply

I am not loving the new interface. 

I really am not.  Multiply won my heart some time ago with its simple interface and its very friendly approach to posting stuff and managing one's inbox.  Now, I am finding the new interface to be baffling in some ways, annoying in others.  I am also not a fan of the fact the inbox now by default forces you to receive updates from your friends' friends as well (an act which has bombarded me with updates from a less savory friend of friends whom once declared blogging was a practice "for pathetic people who sought attention" and yet now has gotten bitten by the blogging bug.  The fracking hypocrite.  Grr.)

I really wish Multiply would somehow create a button to "shift back to the old way of doing things" but deep down I know that would be a futile thing to wish for. 

But yeah, the new Multiply really really sucks big time.
Gah.

Buti na lang may Facebook na.

9 comments:

  1. Yupes...Kalito din nga sya. Always loved Multi because it was more user-friendly than Facebook. But know it looks like it's the other way around. Toink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. under 'recent updates', deselect the 'Include Posts from Friends of Friends'. i hope that helps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that can be done. I just hate the fact the "default" is you see them now. I mean, now I have total strangers who didn't ask for my blog updates getting them. I don't like that idea.

    Multiply really messed up this update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It also slows because it has borders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Multiply 4.0 is fail. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they give us an option or a button to revert to multiply classic (like for my yahoo mail.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't think anybody likes the new interface. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree. This new layout s*cks b*lls!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails