Monday, September 29, 2008

The Choices One Has to Make

Today is a day where shit hits the fan for some of my friends.

For some, it might be e day where friendships end.  For some, a day when one tries to stand up for what one believes is right, even if every other sign, fact and experience says it is wrong.  And for me, it is another long stretch for me of having to be there for both sides of the fence, while still keeping to my own personal views on what I think about what has transpired.

But yes, it is another one of them stressful days.

And the fun thing about it?  I still have to do work on a day like this.  And yes, that means on a weekend, with no extra pay since its a family business.   Talk about juggling your brain too much.

Thankfully, my Panda Bear was there to help me.
And thankfully, I still have my health.

Hay, kapagod talaga.
Sobra.

Back to work.  Will have a meeting pa after lunch.
And somehow, I sense, might have to talk to some of the people concerned later tonight.

The bright side?
I knew this was going to happen.  Foresaw it weeks ago. 

The bad side?
I find it very hard to see this turning out for the best afterwards anytime soon.

12 comments:

  1. :( Hope you get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're here for you dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am very intimate with that little scenario. i'm praying for you, pard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, wondering how things will work out, and how soon (long?) everything makes itself right

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I hope more for my friends actually.
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, its more "I'm here for you guys" and by guys i mean those involved.


    Ang hirap lang.
    Kasi may eggbeater sa damdamin ang impact.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the prayers.

    Offer mo na rin sa friends ko at sa friends ng friends ko, et al.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It took us ten years, best friend.
    So I believe maaayos pa rin yan.

    Eventually.

    Although definitely mahirap with the way things are now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry, natawa ako - is that a flying pig?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes.

    Kasi yan ang sagot sa "Tobie, friends na ba kayo ulit ni ____."
    "It is as likely as come tomorrow, pigs will fly."

    Sige, asa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't think of anything to say which won't sound plastic or presumptuous, so I'll just say inuman na lang tayo, Tobie..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen.



    Gas is expensive.
    So Drink, Don't Drive.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails