Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
– Each blogger must post these rules first.
– Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
– Bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
– At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
– Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Tagged by Chiqui
1. I was once in competitive swimming. Was really good at it too. Even had a six-pack. Oh wait, I mentioned this already. Lemme get a story out then. In my last competition swim, it was down to three swimmers. On the last lap, I was on the lead for the Gold. But when I glanced back, the second placer was suddenly having cramps and sinking down. I turned back, grabbed him, and kept him aloft. The third placer swam past us, and won the Gold. Hay, that's life, eh?
2. I love dancing. It takes me a few beers to get started, and a really good tune to dance to. But yeah, I love going crazy dancing.
3. I am finding it hard to fill this up. I guess that's what happens when you usually live your life as an open book. Oh, I have the coolest family in the whole universe. No doubt about it.
4. I actually easily feel O.P. (out of place) but have learned to just ride the flow and socially chameleon myself into a scene. But yes, there were quite a few NWA events na O.P. ako, but I decided why make a fuss and just enjoy the company of those who didn't make me feel O.P.
5. I am not sure how to celebrate my birthday with my Panda Bear currently all the way across the sea. Actually tempted to just disappear for that day. Make it a private day or something. I dunno. I just really miss her so much.
6. I still pick up stray thoughts at times from others. Small scale telepathy. I blame my spirit questing days. So sorry to those who have fallen victim to me blurting out something not realizing "tinatamaan siya."
7. Hinding hindi ko kaya mag #2 sa CR na tissue lang. Hindi talaga, swear.
8. I don't like being forced to become a ninong. When I accept someone's invitation to become a godparent, its because I am choosing to accept the responsibility of being a tertiary parent to that child and willing to take the reins if the worst ever happens. I hate being asked to be ninong just for the sake of it.