Friday, June 15, 2007


SIXTEEN MONTHS TOGETHER...

...and not even an ocean can keep us apart, love! Even if I find myself staring at my empty hand when in the movies, remembering how I used to hold yours while we watch a film, or find myself wanting to check out a new restaurant but finding the lack of willingness to experience it alone, or finding a new game, a new hobby, a new event and wishing you were with me to check it out, I don't always feel like you're too far away.

Sometimes, when the world stops screaming at me with its deadlines, its demands and its required-but-not-desireds, I escape away and hide from prying eyes and let the tears and heart-aches take over. I let them out and have a moment of weakness and if-onlys take over.

But after a few seconds...
Or maybe a minute or two...

...I stop.

I stop and remember the inner strength you have which I noticed back then when we used to take walks around U.P. Diliman during my extended lunch breaks. I remember the courage the young beautiful woman I met back at Starbucks, ABS-CBN, who went to meet with me, a stranger she only knew based on a few blog posts and YM messages, and found in me a friend.

And more.

I love you Patricia Raine Mallare Pimentel. I love you with my heart, my head, my body and soul. I love you because you remind me how much I can be a better person. I love you because you make me want to become a better person.

I love you.

And no distance on Earth or beyond will ever change that.

Happy Sixteen Months love!
(Or One year and four months, if you prefer!)

And here's to someday having....

... this!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's 11 babies at once. Wow. Happy 16th month, love. How will we feed them all? And hopefully they don't come all at once. Haha. I love you so very much. And I am humled and blessed to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!

    Go long and stong!~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails