Wednesday, July 26, 2006

IT IS STRANGE TO SEE MYSELF ON VIDEO
Yep. Here's the DIGITAL TOUR feature on the New World's Alliance event.
And yes, I was interviewed.

Thanks to Gabe and Rejjventress for the link!

RAINING HARD LATELY
But what has been harder is the workload I've been handling both at ABS-CBN Global and at our family's business. Because this has lead to me having considerably less free time to see my Panda Bear. I miss her so much.

Buti na lang I lend her my Playstation 2. She's happily enjoying Kingdom Hearts and Katamary Damacy. Am happy she's enjoying the games.

Still miss her a lot though.

2 comments:

  1. awww. You look so adorable there. awww, talaga. telegenic ka pala, mama. you should be a model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek...

    Ako model?

    Siguro model para sa mga Before and After... ako ang Before.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails