Monday, July 31, 2006

I MISS MY PANDA BEAR
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've been pretty busy now that I am handling BOTH my current (and soon to end) job at ABS-CBN Global Limited and our family business (Medical Transcription!!!) and when a small family thing added to the "urgent" list, suddenly I find myself having to wake up really early and head straight home after work for the last two weeks. And sadly, it seems, for the next two weeks too.

This means I haven't been able to see Isha, which is a terrible terrible thing indeed.

Thankfully, she's been understanding. And on some days finds it favorable enough (considering the horrible wet weather we have been having) to come by my office and join me for lunch.

Weekends, we make the most of the day when we can, going about, watching movies, spending time together or with our friends and family. We saw the Lindsey Lohan movie with the guy who looks like a western Zanjoe Marudo (Just my Luck, I think the title was) and laughed our hearts out at this young little tyke who loved to sing and dance with the McFlys (who were featured prominently in the movie. Tangent: Did you know they stripped naked for a concert at G-A-Y quite recently? And no, turns out they are a real band. The whole time, Isha and I thought they were just actors and that one of them was the boy who played Neville in Harry Potter!)

Anyway, I miss my Panda Bear dearly. Tremendously. And sadly, I am in such a horrific mood that I am worried if we see each other at the wrong time, I might end up frustrating her and ending up causing a fight. The stress is making me horribly lousy. Add to that the cramps and the dizziness, I feel really really unsociable lately at times.

Still, life has its good things. And hearing from Isha is one of them. She sends me text messages that contain the sweetest things. And reminds me to smile when the days get rough.

I love you so much, Isha.
Thank you for letting me be part of your life.

4 comments:

  1. No, tobie, thank you. I only wish i could drop by more often. Weather and circumstances, they aren't things we can change, but we do work around them as best as we can. And you're worth it, sweetie. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and between the two of us, I know that no matter what happens, we're both going to fight to make this work out. And I love you so much. So very much. Hang in there, mama. I'll see you tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewl... this year seems to be a year of career changes...good luck on your new ventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha who made the doodle? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We both did. He drew the panda and i drew him. :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails