Thursday, November 03, 2005

NaNoWriMo begins!
And inspired by my Panda Bear, Isha, and a lot of the hilarious, painful, strange, disturbing and humorous moments in my life, I've decided to try and write a fictional novel using them as inspiration...

Skydiving Without Parachutes

For those who don't know, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month where participants try to write a 50,000 word novel in one month. This is my second year to try doing this. Last year, I only hit a certain point before giving up (To Covet only reached 4,000 words!) so this year I decided to try doing something closer to my heart. Still, know that Skydiving Without Parachutes is a work of fiction and though I will use many things based from my real life experiences, ultimately the novel is a novel about love and not about me or anyone else in particular.

Here's hoping I succeed!
And yes, this novel is dedicated to my Panda Bear, my parents and to God, who makes all things possible.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails