Wednesday, October 05, 2005

THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN

Here's hoping I actually get to write better this time. I'm joining this year's NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) event and I'm hoping this time I actually finish it. Last year's attempt didn't pan out as good ("To Covet" never got past the halfway mark).
Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Participant

When can I sign up?
October 1, 2005
When is the cut-off date for sign-ups?
November 25, 2005 (hope springs eternal).
When do I start writing?
At 12:00:01 am local time on November 1.
How do you win? Are there judges? What are the prizes?

The way to win NaNoWriMo is by writing 50,000 words by midnight on November 30. Every year, there are many, many winners. There are no "Best Novel" or "Quickest-Written Novel" awards given out. All winners will get an official "Winner" web icon and certificate.
As to what I plan to write about, I have no idea. I guess come the 1st of November something will come to mind. Here's hoping Isha, Evil Eye, Aldwin, Wanggo, Shiro and Wingedsoul Angel join the fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails