Friday, October 28, 2005

HAPY HALLOWEEN!
I know, I'm early. But hey, at least I got to celebrate it eh? I used to hold Halloween parties EVERY year. Halloween used to be my favorite holiday above all other holidays. Sure, Christmas got you gifts, while Easter had the fun egg-hunts and egg painting. But only Halloween allowed you to go wild with your costumes and outfits and just be someone else for the day. I got my officemates to be willing to have a Halloween lunch yesterday and to keep the spirit of the holiday alive, we all got into costume or make-up and masks and had a great time! My boss, the ever healthy both physically and spiritually, Beth even offered to give out prizes for the scariest, the most unique and the most creative costumes. Check them out!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails