Tuesday, September 06, 2005

THIS COMING WEEKEND
It's going to be an Orpheus weekend this coming Saturday, but with Sam having a trip out of the country in the next two weeks I was wondering if the gaming group would be willing to split this Saturday into two games:
6:00p.m. - 12:00 midnight = Giovanni Chronicles
12:01 - onwards = Orpheus

So that we get to move Giovanni (which has been two weeks delayed now) forwards before Sam leaves for his vacation trip? Hope to hear from my players.

FEELING MUCH BETTER

I guess I can say that. Things are less in the air and all that but yeah, I am feeling much better in many ways.

A.E.G.I.S. OPEN MEET THIS 24TH
Going to most likely be running another one-shot demo there. Hoping Seth, Elaine, Isha, Joey, Marianne, Jen, Tenzil and a host of others can make it. It will be held in Waltermart, Makati (in front of Don Bosco Technical Institute).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails