Friday, August 12, 2005

My name is Kestral, the last of the Wood Elves


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image taken from here.

Tonight is another session of Dungeons and Dragons 3.0 "The Wayfarers" with BennyLee and her troupe. I wonder if any of them would feel up to writing about the exploits of Kestral, Tsirk Su Sej, Torgar Waraxe, Taltos and Shel Malador for others to read. We had our first game session a week ago, on a Friday night (or rather a Saturday early morning) just like today. This time, we're to be joined by two other friends of BennyLee, this time travelling all the way from Pampanga to play with us.

Even more amusingly is the fact we're renting a hotel/motel room to use for the game since my games do tend to run for hours and we'll need a place not too conscious about screaming and music playing. Everyone knows motels and hotels have their own share of S... S... Screaming!!!! in their rooms. So I guess that's one less problem to worry about.

The game doesn't start til around after nine though, so i have two hours to eat up. Weighing the possibility to passing by the apartment to pick up the digital camera charger which I left behind. I dunno. Will see I guess.

Here's hoping it happens to be a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails