Wednesday, August 31, 2005

CHECK OUT THE PANDA's NEW LOCKS
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Isha came over to join me and some officemates for dinner tonight. Decided to head for Dayrits just beside ABS-CBN and enjoyed a hearty dinner while chatting away with Joey, Joven and Jac on work, television and UP professors. Near the end of dinner, Isha noticed that the cute black puppy who was in a cage just nearby was actually dehydrated. The poor thing's nose was practically dry. So we informed the owner of Dayrits who thanked us profusely for warning him.

So check it out... Isha's new look. Ok diba!

3 comments:

  1. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOUUUU! I HAAAATE YOUUU! you are getting your ass kicked at badminton. You are. I HATE YOU. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww....

    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elias, heheheh panda :-) I told her that too but she sucker punched me. Gawww....

    BTW, told Awie you've been trying to contact him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails