Monday, June 06, 2005

VISITED NANETTE, TIM, TWINK, MARK, JANNA AND JAKE
Had dinner at Tita Nanette and family's place yesterday. With Kuya Mike barbequing the steaks Tita Nanette and Twink marinated, we had a small dinner-at-the-garden outside the house with night falling around us. Tim and Mark shared with me their passion for old emulator games (although they failed to help me get a taste of Zelda Wind Waker, having been too occupied with Mike Tyson's Punch out!) Janna looked the young woman with an artistic soul! Jake was hyper energetic as always... and it was great seeing all the three kids having fun. Here's hoping Tita Nanette's recommended Ginger tablets kills my damn cough. I need my voice back for gaming!


THE MAAN-YAK, THE BENJUR AND ME
Went to West again for the third time this trip yesterday. Benjur and Ma-an, both old officemates of mine who used to work with me at ABS-CBN International/Global Ltd., picked me up at my brother's place around 10p.m. and after a momentary fiesta over the Chocolate Crunchies I brought for them from Manila, we headed to West for some pizza and clubbing. Cowboy, Bartender, Green Shirt and Pizza caught my eye; would have been fun to take their pictures to amuse ourselves on my blog but the last thing I want is some six-degrees-of-separation to have them find the blog and learn of the things I said about them, so no. :-P After a tiring night of dancing and two Bud Lights, visited a sex shop in hopes of finding gifts for friends. Almost got Seth a ball-gag but decided $15.00 for one was too expensive. Definitely found something for Sam though. I hope Aldwin won't mind.


As before, pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails