Thursday, June 09, 2005

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU
Yes. I do love to hear from people I deem part of my life. No, I'm not after super-special new things and twists in your life. I'm not after learning that someone went through major changes or made life-changing decisions. No, I don't care if I receive an e-mail and all it was meant to say was "Hello Tobie! Yes, I missed you today." I'm not after transciptions of how a day went, or detailed synopsis of what your weekend turned out to be.

Between lovers, the term for it even makes more sense: SWEET NOTHINGS.
That's what I am after from my friends. Not necessarily sweet. But actually receiving the Nothings. Actually receive some sign that you thought of me. Or realised you wanted to hear from me. Or maybe, just maybe, you thought about how much you wished to wish me well.

Maybe I'm being selfish when I say this. Or maybe its about time I have my own selfish moments, considering how often I live my life more for everyone else... especially for my friends.

I want to hear from you.
And I personally think if I mean anything to you, I should.
At least every now and then.

Sometimes, the feeling you've been forgotten
can be far more painful than being hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails