Tuesday, May 31, 2005

GAMEX 2005 DONE!
The Memorial Day Weekend convention, Gamex 2005, ended today with a somber yet heart-touching note. A lot of people are actually looking forward to playing in my games hopefully next year if I can make it back. There's more stories of course than this to share about it which I just haven't really gotten around to writing down.

Still tired and spent from the convention, I have to admit. One game ran from 3:00p.m. to around 2:00a.m. And today, I got to head for bed at 6:00a.m. only to wake up at 10:30a.m. cause I had to check out of the free crash space I was given by the really nice people of Strategicon ( the group that was behind the con).

MOOSE moment
Met up with Moose afterwards, who had driven from San Francisco (an 8-hour drive) to handle some familiar matters and find a chance to visit me. Visited West Hollywood upon his request (with Popay giving me directions) only to find the place superficially boring in many ways. Nothing beats the drinking, hanging out feel of the old Malate (before it was commercialized and turned into another superficial metrosexual self-professed bisexual hunting ground).

Still, had a great time talking about old times, catching up on news and drinking a beer.

CINDERELLA GIMMICK
Got home before twelve hoping to catch some friends online.
Sadly, they weren't there. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails