Saturday, May 07, 2005

Despidida - Yuki and Mike

Here's to the good old times, the bad overtimes and everything else in between!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Mahirap talaga maging... pogi."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was sooooo smashed, I don't even recall this picture anymore.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Drinking, laughing, and watching Alex live up to his "Crush ng Bayan" nomination.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me finally getting a decent picture with Reg.  Ganda talaga niya.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Though there were some... unexpected events that night, I was happy everything ended up well and good.  I wonder if I should host a despidida party of my own for my one month vacation?  I mean, you never know if my plane actually crashes or what, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails