Friday, March 25, 2005

DELAYED REACTION
Just read this in Jonas' blog:


Camy: Hey! Thanks for dropping by. I made a sort of teaser featuring some of the cast. You can find it here:
http://jonasdiego.blogspot.com/2005/03/its-comingcommminnnngggg.html


Some more additions...

Tobie Abad as Eowyn
Amie Landsborough as Galadriel

Actually, I haven't filled all the parts yet. I'm still considering some people for different roles but I haven't gotten around to asking them yet. :)

By Jonas Diego, at 11:31 AM

OH BOY.... I could just see it already. The famous line will for certain be one of the major punchlines. "I am not a man.." For those who haven't found the comic yet, do check it out! Jonas' Graphic Detail is comic humor at its raunchiest! Check it out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails