Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Oh poop.
Going to be another taxing week.
This is, yes, the dreaded TVGuide week. And guess what, I got a 9pm to 3am meeting to attend tomorrow evening (Tuesday) and a television commercial shoot to handle come the 16th which most likely will stretch to around 7am as well. And, add to that the need to attend some rehearsal for some Christmas presentation on Sunday...

Then, this weekend, its my parent's Anniversary, which isn't really a bad thing. Heck, I am happy and proud my parents have stuck together through thick and thin, better or worse and all that jazz. But it does mean the weekend will have some chunk of it shafted to that, and hopefully have enough left behind for me to run a game.

... (must focus on Avenue Q)

For now....
For now.... but only for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails