Friday, June 11, 2004

FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD FROM WORK
Much to my surprise, my boss called me earlier into her cubicle and informed me that the powers that be at work have decided that I was deserving of some... bonuses... for all the efforts I have placed in work these past few months. I have been promoted to Advertising Graphics and Design Manager, earning approximately Php56,000 a month, net, and now have a car loan, housing loan, full medical plan and even stock options available. I am now on equal footing with my boss (well, I really should start getting used to calling her my *former* boss) and I will have five people under me to order around and "train."

Not.

I just don't have to go to work at all tomorrow.
Haaaay salamat... I can sleep.
Then game.
And regain some brain cells.

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails