Friday, May 21, 2004

Finally.. Friday na
Been a very long week. Woke up to the sounds of a videogame Seth just downloaded. He heard about it from his friends yesterday. Highly recommended and all, according to him. Have no idea what it is or what its about but I guess he'll tell me eventually.

Woke early today but don't feel any more excited. I wish I could feel more enthusiastic about things but I just don't feel like there's much to look forward to as of the late. Getting stuck in an emotional rut I guess. Feel like everyone prefers to do their own thing; who needs to have tobie around when you can do it so much better alone, eh?

Punyeta.

Might go out to watch Troy tonight.
Haven't seen a movie in a while so I guess that's a good idea.

Bahala na.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails