Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Paying it forward has its benefits
Passed by Mega Mall today to deliver Vinnie's copy of White Wolf's Dragon-blooded book for their Exalted game line. Also, brought with me a few chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal raisin cookies to share. Was hoping that the rest of the crew were there but alas (or should I say luckily, eh Vin?) there wasn't anyone from the comic crew present.

Nabs showed up, happily partaking on the cookie chomping just as Vinnie offered to me the next two installments of the Orpheus line as payment for the books (and the cookies, according to him)! Seriously, it was a hard exchange to accept since I was both feeling a tad guilty for the fact I was getting more than he was giving, and because I really liked Orpheus but was trying to focus my book-purchasing decisions on Vampire, Exalted and the coming Time of Judgment book to know how Changeling: The Dreaming, Kindred of the East, Hunter: The Reckoning, Mummy and Demon: the Fallen actually end.

An old officemate of mine named Ford showed up too. Nice fellow, that guy. Miss working with him. But hey, at least he had the courage to seek the greener pastures eh?

Then eventually, headed off with Seth to grab some dinner at RACKS (which we discovered no longer exists. So we ended up eating at KFC instead with their foromi-mutated chickens.) before finally making our way back to the apartment to relax for the remainder of the night.

Still overwhelmed by the good graces Vinnie gave me. I mean, seriously... its days like this I feel pretty... appreciated.
Thanks Vinnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails