Thursday, March 18, 2004

I FUCKED UP
I woke up at 6:00a.m. this morning when my left arm was assaulted by prickly needles and fell asleep painfully from cut circulation. Still groggy, I shifted position and hugged by bag closer. The cold was threatening to devour me, forcing me to bury my face beneath my jacket.

I woke a second time and it was 10:00a.m.
I missed the fucking teleconference.
So, with my pride on my foot and my face barely awake, I ran to the conference, said my apologies and explained that I have been working til the birth of dawn. And after believing that life and its ironies had done all that it had wanted to, and that there would be no added depths of frustration and misery upon poor ol me, one of the big bosses who was also in the conference turns to face me and asks ever so innocently:
"Kasama ka ba?"

Wah.... I wanna go to Silent Hill and disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails