Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Added recollection..
Which reminds me... yesterday I discovered that a used-CD shop I really enjoyed going to in the past, Moby, has closed down! Darn!!! I used to be able to get a lot of nice soundtracks and stuff there for only $1.99 each! A pity...

Well, thankfully, I found another shop called CD-Trader and found a number of great gems there! I got the soundtracks to Irreversible (Monica Belluchi's controversial film), The Broadway rendition of the Lion King, Usual Suspects, Signs, Peter Gabriel's Passion (Soundtrack to the Last Temptation of Christ), one more title I can't recall and 1942: Conquest of Paradise.

Total cost for 7 Cds: $40.00 which roughly computes to Php 2,240 in Manila. Considering a music cd tends to cost Php450 each, I would like to say I found a very good bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails