Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Oh that just DOES it..
I just got my NTH message from someone among my numerous friends that a particular friend of mine is "cute". Putcha, lagi na lang siya! Why don't people look at me and say the damn same thing! What, am I surrounding myself with all these gorgeous people that I now look like some excess ornamentation?!?!? Am I the "exception to the rule" in the supposed saying "birds of a feather flock together?" Cute kasi lahat ng kasama ko so dapat may isang pangit, ganun ba!?!?!?

ARRRGH.....

Sigh. Well, at least I know for sure I'm smart.
And talented.
And creative.
And I guess very capable of self-awareness
and self-delusion simultaneously in one single moment.

Beat that!
Grr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails