Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Christmas Eve
Yep. And I'm here at home with the grim truth that the computer has been fried. I think I'll going to end up shelling out a lot of money. Sigh... Well, it could be worse.

Pretty much slept through the morning.
Spent last night watching Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers Extended and fell asleep around 5:30 a.m. or so. Must have gotten more tired than expected. Had a good night's sleep though still, since I woke up feeling refreshed and pretty good.

The afternoon was spent as a shopping spree. Had to rush and find all them gifts I failed to get the previous days. Well, I'm just happy the day is going much more better than yesterday.

Still... the distance can be a killer.
I really really miss being with certain friends.

But we aren't really in control of such things anymore, are we?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails