Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Need sleep
Worked in a commercial shoot for 24 fucking hours.
Damn.. I better be rich after this.

Had a great time running the third episode of Memento Mori though.
I can't wait to update the site.

Great Gihbli
A 12 disc DVD collection of Studio Ghilbi productions (Nausicaa, My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, etc) was for sale at 140 pesos a disk. I wanted to much in my heart to buy it but my housemate told me, "Mas mura to get it at Divisoria instead. Mga 60 pesos lang yan." Try as I might to convince him that 140 pesos was no big deal ("I don't have to struggle to find it in Divisoria." "I know the seller and can have defective disks replaced." "I have been waiting for YEARS to watch those movies again.") I ended up not buying it and telling myself to try looking for it elsewhere.

Gawd.. what a time to lack self-esteem and determination to get what I want.

That seems to be what I have been doing often lately... giving in to others expectations and desires. Parang wala na akong backbone. Shet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails