Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Finally did it...
Been debating on whether or not to send an old friend a note saying hello.
I was never the type to really give up on friendships. I guess I always believed that true friendships overcome all boundaries... even hating each other for the rest of one's life stuff. And in as much as I might not feel the same attachment to the person as I did in the past, I cannot help but feel that the friendship should still exist.

Childish?

Stupid?

Or simply mature enough to realise some hardships are temporal..
and some bonds never were.

I just hope this simple attempt at saying hello and touching base again with an old friend isn't transformed into a multitude of things that it is not. Here's to hoping I guess?

(crosses fingers and prays)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails