Friday, September 12, 2003

From a group to three..
Had another hell of a singing night with Carl and Ford.
Music21 should really start giving us more than 10% off.

Ford and I arrived around 7:30pm after having a quick light dinner at ABS-CBN's cafeteria. It was funny, how we both ordered practically the same thing (except Ford got an extra drink. "Drink more fluids" after all was what I stressed him to keep in mind since he had the cough).

With a short stab at some warm-up songs, we got the hang of singing without feeling too foolish. Soon enough Carl finally shows up and boy does the night get really fun. Ford and I toss musical moments with Rock DJ and The Nearness of You while Carl and I had a great time singing a few duet classics of ours: Loving You, I Dreamed a Dream and all there of us had a blast with Tuwing Umuulan at Kapiling Ka.

Unlike most nights, though, this one was intended to end early, so even before 10:30pm came along, we said our goodbyes and headed off for home.

Next week: Another Videoke night is on the horizon. This time, with even more people coming to sing!
I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails