Saturday, August 02, 2003

Burn in Hell
Sometimes I can't help but be pissed off. It isn't really anyone's fault. Or caused by a singular fucking source. Its just a feeling of having tipped-over after holding inside all the pent up frustration built up over the last few hours. Maybe part of it was the stupid woman in the elevator who couldn't decide whether she wanted to use the damn vehicle or finish her stupic cellular phone conversation. Maybe it was the lack of sincerity from a recent phone call. Maybe it was the frustrating explosion of ignorance from the other person on the road on my way home. Rolled together, its like a snow-ball that starts rolling... faster and faster it spins with one destination in mind: Messing up your fucking day.

If I had a mutant power I could choose, I'd pick the ability to instantly slay any stupid person within 6,000 miles range.

At least there were good points to the day:
1) My housemate is much better than he was a few days ago. Hopefully tomorrow he'll be totally well enough to play.
2) RPG goes well still. Part of me wished it happened more often, but at least I get to play, eh?
3) Salary came in and though it ain't nothing huge, its enough for me to feel a tad happy with myself. At least I know I am capable of sustaining myself financially, unlike some professional bums out there.
4) Compliments received that remind me, yes, I am still attractive. Eat your heart out, Mr. Youknowwhoyouare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails