Friday, July 18, 2003

Carlo Vergara and Zsa Zsa takes new heights!
taken from Carl's blog
The big decision that I recently made is summarized thus: I have awarded the film rights of Ang Kagila-gilalas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni Zsazsa Zaturnnah to Regal Films.
It was a big decision for me because it wasn't only Regal who expressed interest in Zaturnnah's first adventure. In opportunities like these which ordinary mortals like me seldom come close to, I had to exercise a lot of scrutiny and objectivity over it. I'm no longer concerned whether or not I made the right decision; what's important to me now is that the deal has opened new doors, and hopefully it will also open doors for my fellow grafictionists.


Yahoo!!!! I can't wait to see it on the big screen. Here's to hoping that the movie actually goes pretty well!
Carlo Vergara, my most sincere congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails