Monday, November 07, 2011

Check out TAGSESSIONS


As a way to track all the games I run, I've decided to create a blog to showcase them.  While I still plan to create stand-alone blogs/websites when appropriate for long term chronicles, all games that I can track will be given their own entry page in tagsessions.blogspot.com

I love how the Dynamic Template of Blogger works well for this site too.  With a click, you can see what year what games were run, or what systems have been tackled, and so on and so forth.  As always, I'm open to the idea of running demo games for people who've never tried a real table top role-playing game, as well as running one-shot sessions for people who want to try playing with me.

Here's hoping more and more people enjoy table top gaming!

Play on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails