Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Quick update and An Apology

Dealing with the aftermath of my partner being a victim of some pickpocket fiends on the MRT.   The need to cancel all credit cards, atm cards and the like is a much bigger hassle than most people realize until it happens to them.  Then there too is the loss of many membership and discount cards which we still have to have replaced (among which, the Shopwise Wise card being the most valuable since it pretty much has collected a lot of stuff on our over one year of grocery shopping.)   Deep down, there's a part of me that is really angry at the fact people out there can be desperate enough to steal from others.  I know, I know, it is a fact of life but it really reminds me why at times it can be difficult to keep a positive outlook towards people in general.  There will always be them rotten apples out there, and among them rotten apples are the kinds of bastards who feel they deserve to spend the hard earned money one makes from a proper job.

In a sense, this and my recent car accident have kind of sapped me of keeping this blog active for the 365 Days of Geeky Happiness updates - and that I promise to bring back up to speed soon enough.  That and the heavier workload the past three weeks have also kinda kept me from doing Diliman pages (I'm working on them but way behind my own schedule! My plans of having the last issue out this October might not make it.  But I am DEFINITELY still targetting this year as the year I finish it.)  Lastly, I've been behind in writing blog posts for TheBlog, the official blog for Fandom Live! which is published in the New Worlds website.

Thankfully, we have a few new Fandom Live! episodes online.  Two long delayed ones and one new one already available for your viewing pleasure.

But yeah, I will definitely do my best to move forward and accomplish what I need to accomplish.   And maybe if things work out, I'll be given a time machine, and I can leap back in time, find the bastards who took my partner's wallet, and leap further back and make sure their parents use protection on the night they conceived them.

Sighs.

God if I only had a time machine.
I already have a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails