Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 101 of 365 Days of Geeky Happiness


While having dinner at Uncle Moe's Shawharma Hub with Mika and other friends, we saw this beautiful dog at the table just beside ours.  I quickly snapped a picture of it and texted Rocky, "eating at a resto with a golden retriever nearby!  Eek!!"  Rocky and many of my close friends know I have a terrible phobia of dogs but recent events have pushed me even further to going against that fear.  Tonight, with Rocky away with his parents,  I decided to push myself and sat close to the doggie.

Imagine my surprise when the owner suddenly called out to the dog and said something that I am sure was "Rocky!"  Reminded me of the time Rocky used to stay at another house and the neighbor who lived upstairs had a yappy dog named, "Tobie."

Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails