Wednesday, February 17, 2010

formspring.me

if u wer travelling @ d speed of light, and u held a mirror on front of u, would u see ur reflection? Considering d fact that ur moving at d speed of light, light wud hav 2 travel faster from u to d mirror and back to ur eyes. Is dat possible?

I think if one were moving at the speed of light, one would effectively be blind to anything save something exactly at the very surface of your eye. Since there would not be enough time for the light carrying an image to reach your eyes before you've moved out of the way.

I could be wrong however.

Science was never my strong point. Nor was math. Or English. Or sports. Or music. Hmm. Now I am wondering what I am good at. Oh no. Mid-life crisis brought about by formspring?!!?

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails